The ESP fly ash collected in ESP has generally the major particle size of 10-30m and the distribution of approx. 75-80% of total ash production, depending on the coals or combustion conditions, the fly ash is pneumatically transported to fly ash silo by means of transport blower or compressor, In recent, the fly ash is utilized for cement additive or construction materials after the ash classification process to lower the unburned content of this fly ash.
2. SDCC (submerged Drag Chain Conveyor) System.
3. Dry Ash Extraction System.
4. Pyrites/Mill Reject System
5. The pyrites produced from Pulverize are discharged to the ash pond by means of hydro
ejector or conveyed to bottom ash silo by a screw feeder and belt conveyer.
6. Hydraulic System utilizing hydro-ejectors
7. Mechanical System utilizing conveyors
The economizer and air preheater ash collected in 4-6 hoppers are discharged to ash pond through hydro-ejector and ash transfer tank or transferred to fly ash silo by pneumatic conveying system.
2. Pneumatic Conveying System.
For the Fly Ash Handling for power plants, pneumatic conveyor system have world-widely been applied(ESP, Bag Filter, etc.) .The fly ash handling system transports the ashes pneumatically with the compressed air from blower or air compressor through proper pipeline to the ash silo.
2. Lean (dilute) phase System
3. Medium Phase System
4. Dense Phase System
5. Negative Pressurized Conveying System (Vacuum System)
6. Combination System
7. Mechanical System
2. HCSD (High Concentration Slurry Disposal) System